Carve out an exciting new adventure by joining the BARE Wine Tours team
Would it be nice to make great money showing nice friendly happy people the most breathtaking views and wineries of the Okanagan?
Bare Wine Tours requires a Guest Service & Tour Driver, with a warm personality, who's passionate about wine, and the amazing Okanagan area. Knowledge of Okanagan wine, wineries, restaurants, attractions and events in the area is desired, but we will provide full training to successful applicants. You will be the face of Bare Wine Tours and the only person many of our guests will see. You have ownership for providing an exceptional experience by engaging with guests and showing them we care about them and value their business.
What you will be doing:
• Consistently offer professional, friendly, positive, and engaging service
• Ensure the safety and well-being of guests and colleagues by maintaining and upholding safety procedures
• Maintain excellent communication and relationships with partnering facilities and personnel
• Maintain excellent knowledge of Okanagan wine and wineries, local facilities, restaurants, attractions, events, history, etc.
• Maintain accurate tour records
• Collect guest payments
• Work shifts as business levels dictate, including weekends and holidays
• Adhere to all environmental policies and programs as required
• Other duties as assigned
What we are looking for:
• Exceptional service and a charming personality is our primary job requirement.
• Valid British Columbia Driver’s License (Commercial Class 4 Unrestricted or better)
• Clean Driver’s Abstract & a drivers license held for 10 years or more desired
• Proficiency in English (verbal and written), second language(s) an asset
• Exceptional customer service experience; ideally in a tourism setting an asset
• Reasonable knowledge of smart phones an asset
• Excellent oral communication skills
• Well-organized, positive, and self-motivated
What BARE Wine Tours can offer you:
• Very Competitive Hourly rate based on experience + gratuities (Industry rate is on average 15%)
• Development and continuous learning opportunities
• Opportunity to be involved in events that help our communities & charities
• Seasonal on call position. May-October. Flexibility highly desirable. Hours are expected to be full-time hours over the course of a condensed season. Majority of shifts available Thursday-Monday.
What you need to Know:
• Applicant must be legally eligible to work in Canada
• Staff must be flexible to the seasonal variances in bookings, working often full schedules daily in the warmers months and more infrequently during the colder months if they want to stay on call.
• Full and Part-time on-call, permanent and seasonal positions available.
How to Apply:
Send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
BARE Wine Tours provides thrilling and engaging wine tour experiences in the Okanagan for visitors and residents. We specialize in fun, friendly, and informative custom private wine tours. Our friendly, knowledgeable and professional staff provide a comfortable and memorable experience, and inspire our guests with their passion, and useful information of the local area.
BARE Wine Tours aims to be the leading tour operator in the area by constantly developing our customer experience, and maintaining strong relationships with the Okanagan wineries, and tourism partners.
BARE Wine Tours aims to have a positive effect on the local community and give back through local charities and events.